I have been busy lately as my mum arrived only for few days and been busy spending time with her. And yes I have got loads of recipes from her. I cant wait to try them.But, yesterday she had to go.
Other than my mum, I have been busy with my new microwave oven- a gift from my dad! Finally it arrived after waiting curiously. It is LG-3087 and I cant wait to explore it.
‘The Sunshine Award’
I thank liveblissful for presenting a nomination for ‘The Sunshine Award’. Her vegan blog has some amazing recipes to try for.
I thank Vina from vinca11 for presenting a nomination for ‘The Sunshine Award’. I visit her blog regularly and love to read her posts. Visit her blog for some great bengali dishes.
I thank jenyjohn for presenting a nomination for ‘The Sunshine Award’. Jeny posts about small things in life in an interesting way. I loved all her posts on zodiac signs.
I thank galleykitchengal for presenting a nomination for ‘The Sunshine Award’. She blogs about food, eat outs, recipes and all beautiful things in and out of kitchen.
The Rules for ‘The Sunshine Award’
- If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
- You must share some fun facts about yourself and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post.
- Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
‘The Sunshine blog’ award goes to
The Blog of the Year Award
A warm thanks to Sapna from dreamysap for the award. Sapna blogs about interesting and small things of life in a beautiful way.
Here are the rules to accept this award:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.(please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
3 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
4 You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
5 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
‘The blog of the year 2012’ award goes to
‘The Reality Blog Award’
I thank Cathie from helpwithyourlife for ‘Reality Award’. I am still on the way to explore her blog. I found some really inspiring posts.
Rules for the REALITY Blog Award
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them
- Answer the 5 questions presented
- Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
Questions and Answers for the Reality Award
- If you could change one thing what would you change? Time-management (I wish I could have 30 hrs a day)
- If you could repeat an age, what would it be? age 17-20
- What one thing really scares you? Loosing loved ones(Friends and family)
- What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? Visiting Newzealand and yes I do think , will be completing it soon.
- If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? No-one.
‘The Reality Blog’ award goes to