The ‘One Lovely Blog’ award!
A warm thanks to Namita from namitaskitchen for all appreciation and the award. She has some delicious festive recipes.
Here are the rules of ‘One lovely blog’ award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 15 nominees and let them know.
A few things about me, (I dont know what to share about myself as I have already put up in last few posts. I am short of words for myself (lol!). But I am trying my best.)
I am addicted to spinach from last few weeks. I want to try out everything out of spinach.
I love quick recipes which is healthy too. I am always looking out for them on my fellow blogger’s blogs.
I am always do typo errors , I hope to overcome it in near future.
I present the ‘One Lovely Blog’ award to,
Mareena from mareenasrecipecollections .Go here for wide variety of recipes, from baked goods to vegetarian recipes.
Sarah from arentedkitchen. Look out for some great vegetarian recipes.
Bernice from realisticcookingideas. She has some really practical recipes for busy people. I love to read about her little travel stories. Great variety with loads of fun.
Marti from sewliciousdecor. Visit her blog for great decor ideas, craft ideas and some some beautiful and colourful baked goods.
The ‘Sunshine Award’ !
Natasha has some beautiful baked goods (That raspberry cream and vanilla bean cake just looked so yummy!)
Angela posts interesting gluten free recipes (no egg,no dairy and no meat). She has good knowledge of plant based nutrition as she is studying on it.
Vina has some great bengali dishes.
Rules of the Sunshine Award:
- If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
- You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
- Who is your favorite philosopher? I don’t think I have any favourites in this category.
- What is your favorite number? 4
- What is your favorite animal? tiger cubs.
- What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs? My facebook page is vinicooksveg and twitter handle is vvinee
- What is your favorite time of day? Evenings are best for long walks, long drives or just sitting near window.
- What was your favourite vacation? Scotland trip with my husband was the best one.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Yoga
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? coconut water
- What is your favorite flower? Lilies
- What is your passion? Making things look beautiful like food or home or clothes.
Passing on the torch of the Sunshine Award to fellow nominees:
Charu from soulofspice for all lovely Indian recipes with south-indian touch.
Erika from panprinandproprin ,who loves pancakes and baked goods.
Ali from sageandsilver For some really beautiful pictures, home decor tips and some great recipes.
Kellie from kelliesfoodtoglow for beautiful and healthy recipes.
Alice from carissacooks for all delicious sweet and savoury things.
Diane from dianeabroad for some great colurful dishes and those yummy sweet dishes.
Katie from ohshineon for so many beautiful and delicious dishes. I go hungry whenever I visit her blog.
The ‘Beautiful blogger award’!
A warm thanks to Laura of cooktolove for presenting the award to me. Her vegan blog has some amazing healthy recipes. She puts up great pictures with each recipe.
I present ‘The beautiful blogger ‘ Award to
Sondi from thecopycatcook. She is nutritionist and love to bake. You will have to visit her blog to see all yummy baked goods.
Alyson from madefromscratchinbk. She owns a beautiful blog with so many beautiful baked goods from muffins, pies to yummy cakes.
Claire from foodrefashionista. She has wide variety in baking and vegetarian dishes with some really useful tricks and clear step by step explaination.
The ‘Very Inspiring blogger’ award!
A warm thanks to liveblissful for this award. I enjoy her experiments with vegan food. She has wide variety of vegan and healthy dishes with very beautiful pictures (Yummy!).
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
I present ‘The very Inspiring blogger’ award to
Suzanne from apuginthekitchen whose passion is baking. Check out her blog for some delicioius breads.
Anne from thegingerbreadmum for some cute and amazing kid-friendly recipes.(I wish I was kid now.)
Lindsay from funnyloveblog for great recipes and pictures. She is a multi-tasker! She tells about great food which are healthy and pocket-friendly. I find her blog and her ,very cool!
Thanks to all my nominees. I have learned so many things from you all from little tip, clicking pictures to cooking ideas. Carry on the great work and keep inspiring and be inspired.