It feels so good when someone appreciate my blog. I feel like kid who gets his favourite pastry!
Thanks to perisspiceladle.com for this award. And thanks for bringing me in contact with my fond memories of Parsi culture and food (I had many parsi friends in my school days). I love the way you represent indian food and fusion of indian cuisine with others.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 15 nominees and let them know.
Now as per the rules, let me share with you, 7 facts about me:
- I am totally daddy’s girl. There is not a single day, i do not speak to him.
- I am a qualified Engineer with degree of Bachelor of engineering in ‘electronic and telecommunication’. But, I love cooking, taking food pictures and sharing them more than anything else.
- I love quick , easy and healthy cooking which represents the lifestyle and not one particular dish.
- I created this blog because of my husband who forced me and nagged with me for over two tears to just write one post on my recipes. I ‘m glad i did it.
- l love colourful food. I make lot of effort to retain the natural colour of the food I cook.
- I love the colour red. My wardrobe is filled with red colour clothes.
- I ‘m vegetarian since childhood. My parents are vegetarian. But, my husband is not. He loves chicken biryani!
And the nominees are( i came up with 10):